2016/12/31

My New Year resolution?

Typically as the year comes to an end, some of us start to reflect on what had or has transpired during the year from January 1st to today, the good, the bad and sometimes ugly events that have happened, it has been a very tough year to say the least, economically Nigeria went into recession, the prices of goods and services increased, wages remained the same in some cases people were even sacked from their jobs,  Donald Trump won the US presidential election, Sambisa forest was apparently captured, Linda Ikeji released several videos, we heard of Sambo Dasuki aka #Dasukigate, there were a lot of media trails, and so many other issues.
But as for me personally I started thenaijalisting.blogspot.com somewhere in May and we have been growing stronger, It has been a learning process all along and I'm not perfect,even other contributors aren't, so your feedback will be highly appreciated, although "Adsense" feels we are not unique or the contents that are posted here are not interesting enough, but I beg to differ, I tried to find topics that were trending for some months back and I couldn't find them on the web, maybe that type of information is available to those working for GOOGLE or other search engines, but it is indeed unique, because it is done with "our" own flavor.

This probably sounds more like a 2017 goal, rather that a resolution, but however you look at it. I am happy we made it thus far.

So for the coming year the only resolution that I am making public is that I will keep blogging!!!

So whats your New year resolution?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are entirely the opinions of the posters only and not that of "thenaijalisting".