2017/02/06

Monday Inspiration post (Don't worry about things you cannot change)

So yesterday I was out and suddenly my mobile device just went off, without prior warning, the battery was about 41% and I tried to charge it before leaving the house, I was out but my mind was thinking about the phone constantly, the problem was that , I even tried charging it and there was absolutely nothing I could do, I was expecting some important calls,





Eddava-pixabay.
so I immediately switched my sim card to a different phone, but my mind wasn't at rest, I was absent minded all through the outing until I got back home, my back up phone, which I think every individual must have one, also was having some issues which I was suppose to have fixed but I left it unattended to since I had one I was using, but it would have helped me greatly, I was assured by a friend not to worry about things I couldn't change, rather I was to search for solutions, as every problem is a solution in waiting, So I reached the house and after some hours and some frantic search on the internet without solution, I slept off, Immediately power supply was restored ( there is constant power cut in Nigeria) I picked up the device mistakenly and tried charging it as I would typically and to my surprise, It started charging, Now I had lost out yesterday, worrying about what I couldn't do anything about, and this is the typical situation in most of our lives, we worry about so many things we have absolutely no control over, rather we should sit back and search for solutions or alternatives to these problems.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are entirely the opinions of the posters only and not that of "thenaijalisting".