2017/01/30

Monday Inspirational post (Concerntration)

Hello,

There is so much going around us, so many things calling for our attention these days some of us can barely stay 5 minutes without our minds wondering or drifting from the task or what we are doing, sometimes it is so bad even when driving that sometimes our thoughts or concentration may not be on the road because of maybe what we are going through or probably trying to reply a message or change a song on our
music players etc this sometimes can be fatal, there is always a need to give full concentration to whatever we are doing At

anytime, we should learn to shut the "noise" or other distractions out, that way we can make the most of our experience(s).
I was trying to use a mobile app to execute a task but because it's so routine and I do it all the time, I didn't even look at what I was doing, I just clicked and expected results, I continued clicking away but didn't get the desired results, because I wasn't concentrating, I didn't even notice that I had not selected the most important thing although I had filled out the other areas. That was when it dawned on me that I wasn't concentrating I was probably just acting on impulse.

So as we go out this week, we should learn to give full attention to whatever we are doing and we'll experience even better results, less errors and greater productivity.


Have a wonderful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are entirely the opinions of the posters only and not that of "thenaijalisting".