2017/01/09

Monday Inspirational (Uphill motion )

Weekly Inspirational

I have decided that I will be inspiring people every Monday of the week, immediately you step out or before you step out of your house you can always come to this blog to get an inspirational post for the week.

Today's inspirational post is about (Uphill motion)

Recently I was made to drive a manual (stick) vehicle, it is an old Peugeot car, although I learned to drive using a 504 Peugeot after that, I ditched driving manual vehicles and for many years I have only practiced using automatic vehicles, so this was quite a challenge, having to recall what I learned earlier and trying to practice again. I noticed that it wasn't so difficult when the road was smooth or the ground was level, like with anything in life, when things are going smoothly we tend to take things for granted, until I had to join a connecting road, and there was a slope, immediately I approached the slope, the car started to make a different sound and before I could say "jack" the vehicle went off, just like with life, I had a passenger in the vehicle, immediately he started contributing, yelling and dishing out instructions, whenever you  face difficulties in life, you'll have people advising you left, right and center, but remember you are in the driving sit of your life and as such , you are the one calling the shots, don't allow people make those big decisions for you. You may regret it later on in life.

Things you must do when things seem tough.

1. Re-access your current situation
2. Plan and learn the technique to enable you overcome the obstacle
3. Be determined.
4. Execute with conviction and believe
5. Reward yourself after you overcome.


Don't give up, whenever you face an obstacle, probably what it needs is more force, more acceleration, more work, more effort and you surely will overcome.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are entirely the opinions of the posters only and not that of "thenaijalisting".